Monday, May 28, 2007

Reviews Just In

WOW!

I'm so excited! I just got the reviews back on both my books! I got five roses on both books! Get out the champagne!

Here's what they said for Lessons to Love...

"...Oh my God, I want more by this author. This author hit on all of what I look for in a book like this. I am new to Dom/s stories and there is a fine line that makes it to much for me however "Wow" this author hit right on the mark for what I want and look for. If you have not read this book and love this type of story, I am telling you run and buy this one now ...you will not be sorry." Nicole at http://www.mybookcravings.com


And for Some Lessons Still to Learn...


"...This is a great sequel to one of the best books I have read. It has it all, made me want to know more about the lifestyle for sure. This author writes a story that you can feel yourself in the story or wish you were. If you haven't read this one or the first in this wonderful Story, go and buy them today." Nicole at http://www.mybookcravings.com



I am just in 7th Heaven! This just made my whole week! As an author, we can think what we've written as 'good' but when someone else says it is...just...WOW!







No comments: